Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Monday, December 8

You finished your presentations and we went over the protocol for turning in your portfolio. I passed around a CD for the template; this template will be available on Wednesday for anyone who needs it. You spent the rest of the class working on the essay of your choice.

I am still working on reading your essays and writing back to you with feedback for your presentations. I hope to have everything finished before class on Wednesday.

In class Wednesday, I will return your revised essay 3/4 and you will do some reflective writing on the course. After you receive the graded copy for Essay 3/4, you will have all the work you need to finish your portfolio.

All that is scheduled for class Monday is for you to turn in your portfolio. You may turn in your portfolio any time before Monday by leaving the CD in my mailbox (in CAS 301E).

I will send your grades for the portfolio, its contents and the course by email. Check your email on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week to make sure I received your work and everything was included (sometimes the CD was blank or broken, and you may need to re-submit your work). If you don't hear from my by Wednesday - everything on your CD was OK and you will be receiving your grade by the end of the week.

If you have any questions/concerns - be in touch.

No comments: