Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grades + picking up writing journals

I sent grades to your email accounts and if I don't hear from you by Monday - to correct my math or contest my assessment - I will post your final grades to Keanwise on December 22. I have placed your writing journals in my mailbox in CAS 301E. That room is generally unlocked so you should be able to pick up your work any time the building is open.

As a class, you were truly outstanding, and I am expecting that a significant number of you will have some luck with publishing one or more of your essays. If you are accepted => let me know! Even if you are not going for the "published essay = A grade option" and even if your publication is much later, I'd like to keep up with your writing and see how you are doing.

Working with you this term was a great pleasure. I looked forward to our class, and I came away from our classes and conferences with much to think about. Thank you for letting me be an incident along the way in your writing life. I wish you each the best, and keep in touch! I will answer every email you send me.

No comments: